Health Tip: Stay Social as You Grow Older
Relationships are important for healthy aging
(HealthDay News) -- As you age, it's important to maintain existing relationships and continue to make new friends.
The Cleveland Clinic suggests how to stay socially involved as you age:
- Seek new interests and hobbies that you are passionate about, especially social activities such as dancing.
- Work to make family relationships stronger.
- Work out problems across generations within the family.
- Keep yourself busy with educational activities for adults.
- Technique Used in Some Hysterectomies May Help Spread Cancer: Study
July 22, 2014
- Many Sexually Active U.S. Teens Not Tested for HIV: CDC
July 18, 2014
Learn More About Sharp
Sharp HealthCare is San Diego's health care leader with seven hospitals, two medical groups and a health plan. Learn more about our San Diego hospitals, choose a Sharp-affiliated San Diego doctor or browse our comprehensive medical services.
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.