Health Tip: Is It Arthritis That's Irritating Your Knee?
Here are typical warning signs
(HealthDay News) -- Arthritis can affect any joint, but weight-bearing joints such as the knee are particularly vulnerable.
The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons mentions these common symptoms of knee arthritis:
- Swelling and stiffness.
- Trouble straightening or bending the knee.
- Pain that tends to worsen in the morning, after resting, or after activities such as climbing stairs, kneeling or walking.
- Pain and stiffness that seem to coincide with changes in weather.
- Certain Symptoms Can Delay Lupus Diagnosis, Researchers Report
August 19, 2014
- Health Tip: Losing Weight May Help Against Osteoarthritis
August 15, 2014
Learn More About Sharp
Sharp HealthCare is San Diego's health care leader with seven hospitals, two medical groups and a health plan. Learn more about our San Diego hospitals, choose a Sharp-affiliated San Diego doctor or browse our comprehensive medical services.
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.