Health Tip: Is It Arthritis That's Irritating Your Knee?
Here are typical warning signs
(HealthDay News) -- Arthritis can affect any joint, but weight-bearing joints such as the knee are particularly vulnerable.
The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons mentions these common symptoms of knee arthritis:
- Swelling and stiffness.
- Trouble straightening or bending the knee.
- Pain that tends to worsen in the morning, after resting, or after activities such as climbing stairs, kneeling or walking.
- Pain and stiffness that seem to coincide with changes in weather.
- Weight Could Influence Rheumatoid Arthritis Relief
November 26, 2014
- Running Won't Raise Risk of Knee Arthritis, Study Says
November 15, 2014
Learn More About Sharp
Sharp HealthCare is San Diego's health care leader with seven hospitals, two medical groups and a health plan. Learn more about our San Diego hospitals, choose a Sharp-affiliated San Diego doctor or browse our comprehensive medical services.
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.