Health Tip: Help Swelling Subside During Pregnancy
What you can do
(HealthDay News) -- Minor swelling of the extremities and face is common during pregnancy.
The Womenshealth.gov website suggests how to ease pregnancy-related swelling:
- Drink at least eight to 10 glasses of fluids each day.
- Avoid caffeinated or salty foods.
- Prop up and rest your feet.
- Talk to your doctor about wearing support hose.
- Fertility Treatments Aren't Significantly Linked to Birth Defects
October 22, 2014
- Experimental Infertility Treatment Seems Effective, Cheaper
October 21, 2014
Learn More About Sharp
Sharp HealthCare is San Diego's health care leader with seven hospitals, two medical groups and a health plan. Learn more about our San Diego hospitals, choose a Sharp-affiliated San Diego doctor or browse our comprehensive medical services.
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.