Health Tip: Help Swelling Subside During Pregnancy
What you can do
(HealthDay News) -- Minor swelling of the extremities and face is common during pregnancy.
The Womenshealth.gov website suggests how to ease pregnancy-related swelling:
- Drink at least eight to 10 glasses of fluids each day.
- Avoid caffeinated or salty foods.
- Prop up and rest your feet.
- Talk to your doctor about wearing support hose.
- Nicotine Patches Don't Help Pregnant Women Quit Smoking: Study
March 12, 2014
- Alcohol Near Start of Pregnancy Linked to Premature Babies
March 10, 2014
Learn More About Sharp
Sharp HealthCare is San Diego's health care leader with seven hospitals, two medical groups and a health plan. Learn more about our San Diego hospitals, choose a Sharp-affiliated San Diego doctor or browse our comprehensive medical services.
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.