Health Tip: Help Swelling Subside During Pregnancy
What you can do
(HealthDay News) -- Minor swelling of the extremities and face is common during pregnancy.
The Womenshealth.gov website suggests how to ease pregnancy-related swelling:
- Drink at least eight to 10 glasses of fluids each day.
- Avoid caffeinated or salty foods.
- Prop up and rest your feet.
- Talk to your doctor about wearing support hose.
- Pediatricians Endorse IUDs, Implants for Teen Birth Control
September 29, 2014
- Better-Informed Women Order Fewer Prenatal Gene Tests, Study Finds
September 26, 2014
Learn More About Sharp
Sharp HealthCare is San Diego's health care leader with seven hospitals, two medical groups and a health plan. Learn more about our San Diego hospitals, choose a Sharp-affiliated San Diego doctor or browse our comprehensive medical services.
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.