Health Tip: Focus on Emotional Health
Suggestions that could make for a happier you
(HealthDay News) -- Being emotionally healthy can make it easier to build lasting relationships, help you feel good about yourself and deal with the problems of everyday life.
The American Academy of Family Physicians suggests how to help improve your emotional health:
- Find healthy, appropriate ways to share your feelings.
- Don't get bogged down by the negatives of life.
- Develop a strong network of social support, develop a healthy sense of perspective and learn to accommodate change.
- Find ways to help your mind and body relax, such as meditation.
- Keep your body physically healthy with nutritious foods, regular exercise and by avoiding alcohol and drugs.
- Healthy Lifestyle Changes Linked to Reduced Risk for Dementia
September 17, 2014
- Sunny Skies Tied to Suicide Rates
September 12, 2014
Learn More About Sharp
Sharp HealthCare is San Diego's health care leader with seven hospitals, two medical groups and a health plan. Learn more about our San Diego hospitals, choose a Sharp-affiliated San Diego doctor or browse our comprehensive medical services.
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.