Health Tip: Choose a Day-care Provider Carefully
Here's what to look for
(HealthDay News) -- There are many questions to ask and numerous options to consider when choosing a day-care provider.
The American Academy of Pediatrics suggests these questions:
- How are children treated?
- How clean is the facility?
- What's the quality and nutritional value of the food?
- How safe are the playrooms?
- Is there enough space for play and activities?
- What's the general demeanor of the children and staff?
- Kids: An Rx for Menopause's Hot Flashes?
October 31, 2014
- Halloween Safety Tips for Kids With Asthma
October 30, 2014
Learn More About Sharp
Sharp HealthCare is San Diego's health care leader with seven hospitals, two medical groups and a health plan. Learn more about our San Diego hospitals, choose a Sharp-affiliated San Diego doctor or browse our comprehensive medical services.
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.