Health Tip: When Exercise Causes Hives
Here are possible symptoms
(HealthDay News) -- When some people exercise, they may break out in raised, itchy bumps and have other allergy symptoms during or just after activity. "Exercise-induced urticaria" is the medical term for this outbreak of hives.
The American Academy of Family Physicians says warning signs of the condition may include:
- Itchy, bumpy skin that becomes flushed or red.
- A feeling of choking or having difficulty breathing.
- Stomach cramps.
- Swelling affecting the hands, face or tongue.
- Health Tip: Exercise While Watching Television
August 29, 2014
- Diet, Exercise Counseling Urged for Overweight Americans With Heart Risks
August 26, 2014
Learn More About Sharp
Sharp HealthCare is San Diego's health care leader with seven hospitals, two medical groups and a health plan. Learn more about our San Diego hospitals, choose a Sharp-affiliated San Diego doctor or browse our comprehensive medical services.
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.