Health Tip: Get Into the Habit of Exercising
Suggestions to make it part of your day
(HealthDay News) -- For optimal health and weight management, be sure to make physical activity a part of your daily routine.
The American Academy of Family Physicians suggests how you can be physically active every day:
- Skip the elevator and walk up the stairs.
- Use your lunch break or coffee break to go for a short walk.
- Walk to work, if possible.
- Give your house a vigorous cleaning.
- Rake leaves or engage in other outdoor cleanup activities.
- Running Could Add 3 Years to Your Lifespan
July 28, 2014
- Parents of Obese Kids Often View Them as Healthy
July 24, 2014
Learn More About Sharp
Sharp HealthCare is San Diego's health care leader with seven hospitals, two medical groups and a health plan. Learn more about our San Diego hospitals, choose a Sharp-affiliated San Diego doctor or browse our comprehensive medical services.
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.