Health Tip: Treat Yourself Well During the Holidays
Don't neglect your health
(HealthDay News) -- The holidays can be physically, emotionally and financially overwhelming. So take care to avoid letting the stress of the season get you down.
The Cleveland Clinic suggests how to take care of yourself during the holidays:
- Keep up with your regular exercise routine, and stick to a regular schedule of healthy, nutritious meals.
- Get plenty of sleep each night.
- Find a few minutes to do something fun each day.
- Make sure your holiday goals are realistic.
- Enjoy the season with people who are supportive.
- Take a break from your hectic schedule when you need it.
- Genes May Make Some More Prone to Heart Disease When Under Stress
October 01, 2014
- Health Tip: Health Tip: Are Your Teeth in a Grind?
September 26, 2014
Learn More About Sharp
Sharp HealthCare is San Diego's health care leader with seven hospitals, two medical groups and a health plan. Learn more about our San Diego hospitals, choose a Sharp-affiliated San Diego doctor or browse our comprehensive medical services.
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.