Health Tip: Recovering From Pneumonia
Help your body heal
(HealthDay News) -- Pneumonia can be a life-threatening infection, and no matter how severe your case is, your body needs time to heal.
The U.S. National Heart Lung and Blood Institute suggests how to recover from pneumonia:
- Get plenty of rest.
- Follow your doctor's treatment plan.
- Take all medications as directed, and always finish any antibiotic prescription.
- Talk to your doctor about any necessary follow-up care.
- Efforts to Improve Intensive-Care Outcomes Produce Mixed Results
October 09, 2013
- Medical Harm Occurs in Nearly 43 Million Hospital Cases Each Year
September 19, 2013
Learn More About Sharp
Sharp HealthCare is San Diego's health care leader with seven hospitals, two medical groups and a health plan. Learn more about our San Diego hospitals, choose a Sharp-affiliated San Diego doctor or browse our comprehensive medical services.
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.