Health Tip: Recovering From Pneumonia
Help your body heal
(HealthDay News) -- Pneumonia can be a life-threatening infection, and no matter how severe your case is, your body needs time to heal.
The U.S. National Heart Lung and Blood Institute suggests how to recover from pneumonia:
- Get plenty of rest.
- Follow your doctor's treatment plan.
- Take all medications as directed, and always finish any antibiotic prescription.
- Talk to your doctor about any necessary follow-up care.
- Living Near Major Roadways in Pregnancy Tied to Respiratory Woes in Children
May 20, 2013
- Pneumonia May Lead to Serious Aftereffects for Seniors
March 22, 2013
Learn More About Sharp
Sharp HealthCare is San Diego's health care leader with seven hospitals, two medical groups and a health plan. Learn more about our San Diego hospitals, choose a Sharp-affiliated San Diego doctor or browse our comprehensive medical services.
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.