Health Tip: Do You Have Psoriatic Arthritis?
Here are common symptoms
(HealthDay News) -- Psoriatic arthritis is an inflammatory joint condition that is associated with the chronic skin condition psoriasis.
The Arthritis Foundation says common symptoms of psoriatic arthritis include:
- Joints that are swollen and painful.
- Pain and soreness where tendons attach to bone, such as at the heel.
- Pitting or separation of nails from the nail bed.
- Back pain.
- Conjunctivitis, characterized by redness and pain in tissues surrounding the eyes.
- Feeling fatigued, reduced range of motion in the joints and feeling stiff in the morning.
- Painkiller Tramadol Linked to Low Blood Sugar
December 08, 2014
- Health Tip: Prevent Back Strain
December 05, 2014
Learn More About Sharp
Sharp HealthCare is San Diego's health care leader with seven hospitals, two medical groups and a health plan. Learn more about our San Diego hospitals, choose a Sharp-affiliated San Diego doctor or browse our comprehensive medical services.
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.