Health Tip: Is Your Relationship Healthy?
Possible warning signs of a bad relationship
(HealthDay News) -- A relationship doesn't have to be plagued by physical abuse to be unhealthy. Emotional abuse can take an enormous toll on your physical and emotional health.
The womenshealth.gov website mentions these signs of an unhealthy relationship:
- Making your partner the focus of all of your energy.
- Cutting ties with family or friends, or quitting activities that you enjoyed.
- Frequently feeling as though you're being controlled or pressured.
- Noting that there are more bad times than good ones in the relationship.
- Feeling afraid or sad when around your partner.
- Many Teens Suffer 'Cyber' Dating Abuse, Study Suggests
November 17, 2014
- Teen Girls May Face Greater Risk of Depression
October 15, 2014
Learn More About Sharp
Sharp HealthCare is San Diego's health care leader with seven hospitals, two medical groups and a health plan. Learn more about our San Diego hospitals, choose a Sharp-affiliated San Diego doctor or browse our comprehensive medical services.
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.