Health Tip: Find Time for You
Help foster a healthier mind and body
(HealthDay News) -- If you're the type of person who is always doing things for others, you need to find time for yourself, experts say.
The American Academy of Family Physicians offers this advice:
- Try to maintain a healthy balance between work and your personal life.
- Find the time to foster important relationships.
- Don't be afraid to seek help from others when you need it.
- Exercise and practice relaxation techniques, which will help lower stress.
- Keep an open mind, and be willing to try new hobbies and activities.
- Ask your family doctor for help when it's needed.
- Could More Time on Facebook Help Spur Eating Disorders?
March 07, 2014
- Kids With ADHD May Face Higher Obesity Risk as Teens
March 06, 2014
Learn More About Sharp
Sharp HealthCare is San Diego's health care leader with seven hospitals, two medical groups and a health plan. Learn more about our San Diego hospitals, choose a Sharp-affiliated San Diego doctor or browse our comprehensive medical services.
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.