Health Tip: Find Time for You
Help foster a healthier mind and body
(HealthDay News) -- If you're the type of person who is always doing things for others, you need to find time for yourself, experts say.
The American Academy of Family Physicians offers this advice:
- Try to maintain a healthy balance between work and your personal life.
- Find the time to foster important relationships.
- Don't be afraid to seek help from others when you need it.
- Exercise and practice relaxation techniques, which will help lower stress.
- Keep an open mind, and be willing to try new hobbies and activities.
- Ask your family doctor for help when it's needed.
- College Students Say 'Curiosity' Leads Them to Fake Pot
December 17, 2014
- Work Steals Valuable Sleep Time, Study Finds
December 16, 2014
Learn More About Sharp
Sharp HealthCare is San Diego's health care leader with seven hospitals, two medical groups and a health plan. Learn more about our San Diego hospitals, choose a Sharp-affiliated San Diego doctor or browse our comprehensive medical services.
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.