Health Tip: Manage Stress
Too much can harm your heart
(HealthDay News) -- No one has goes through daily life with no stress whatsoever. But too much stress can cause a host of emotional and physical problems, particularly on your heart and cardiovascular system.
The Cleveland Clinic says too much stress can:
- Increase your blood pressure.
- Lead to an abnormal heartbeat.
- Damage your arteries.
- Increase blood cholesterol.
- Weaken your immune system.
- Diet, Exercise Counseling Urged for Overweight Americans With Heart Risks
August 26, 2014
- Health Tip: Manage Stress to Keep Diabetes in Check
August 25, 2014
Learn More About Sharp
Sharp HealthCare is San Diego's health care leader with seven hospitals, two medical groups and a health plan. Learn more about our San Diego hospitals, choose a Sharp-affiliated San Diego doctor or browse our comprehensive medical services.
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.