Health Tip: Manage Stress
Too much can harm your heart
(HealthDay News) -- No one has goes through daily life with no stress whatsoever. But too much stress can cause a host of emotional and physical problems, particularly on your heart and cardiovascular system.
The Cleveland Clinic says too much stress can:
- Increase your blood pressure.
- Lead to an abnormal heartbeat.
- Damage your arteries.
- Increase blood cholesterol.
- Weaken your immune system.
- FDA Renews Warning on HeartStart Defibrillator Failures
December 04, 2013
- Mild Heart Disease May Pose Equal Risks for Men and Women
December 03, 2013
Learn More About Sharp
Sharp HealthCare is San Diego's health care leader with seven hospitals, two medical groups and a health plan. Learn more about our San Diego hospitals, choose a Sharp-affiliated San Diego doctor or browse our comprehensive medical services.
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.