Health Tip: Stay Healthy During Menopause
Here's what you can do
(HealthDay News) -- As your body adjusts to the many changes of menopause, it's important to take action and maintain good health.
The womenshealth.gov website suggests how to help you stay healthy during menopause:
- Eat a balanced, nutritious diet that's low in calories.
- Get a minimum of two-and-a-half hours per week of moderate aerobic exercise.
- If you're a smoker, quit.
- Visit your gynecologist for an annual checkup and any recommended screening tests.
- Talk to your doctor about any immunizations you may need.
- Severe Hot Flashes During Menopause May Raise Hip Fracture Risk Later: Study
December 18, 2014
- Kids: An Rx for Menopause's Hot Flashes?
October 31, 2014
Learn More About Sharp
Sharp HealthCare is San Diego's health care leader with seven hospitals, two medical groups and a health plan. Learn more about our San Diego hospitals, choose a Sharp-affiliated San Diego doctor or browse our comprehensive medical services.
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.