Health Tip: Spot the Symptoms of Heart Attack
Here's what to watch for
(HealthDay News) -- Women may not initially suspect that they're having a heart attack -- especially if they don't have the obvious chest pain.
The Womenshealth.gov website mentions these common symptoms of heart attack:
- An uncomfortable feeling or pain in the chest.
- Strange and uncomfortable sensations throughout the upper body.
- Shortness of breath.
- Breaking out in a cold sweat.
- Feeling unusually fatigued for no apparent reason.
- Sudden feelings of dizziness or lightheadedness.
- Feeling nauseated.
- Athletic Trainers' Group Advises Heart Tests for Young Athletes
October 17, 2014
- Urinary Prosthetic Device for Women Approved
October 14, 2014
Learn More About Sharp
Sharp HealthCare is San Diego's health care leader with seven hospitals, two medical groups and a health plan. Learn more about our San Diego hospitals, choose a Sharp-affiliated San Diego doctor or browse our comprehensive medical services.
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.