Health Tip: Spot the Symptoms of Heart Attack
Here's what to watch for
(HealthDay News) -- Women may not initially suspect that they're having a heart attack -- especially if they don't have the obvious chest pain.
The Womenshealth.gov website mentions these common symptoms of heart attack:
- An uncomfortable feeling or pain in the chest.
- Strange and uncomfortable sensations throughout the upper body.
- Shortness of breath.
- Breaking out in a cold sweat.
- Feeling unusually fatigued for no apparent reason.
- Sudden feelings of dizziness or lightheadedness.
- Feeling nauseated.
- No Change in Heart Attack Rates for Younger U.S. Adults
July 21, 2014
- HPV Test Beats Pap Smear in Gauging Cervical Cancer Risk, Study Finds
July 18, 2014
Learn More About Sharp
Sharp HealthCare is San Diego's health care leader with seven hospitals, two medical groups and a health plan. Learn more about our San Diego hospitals, choose a Sharp-affiliated San Diego doctor or browse our comprehensive medical services.
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.