Health Tip: Better Manage Stress
Suggestions to help keep it under control
(HealthDay News) -- Learning how to control stress can help you feel better and improve your health.
The Cleveland Clinic suggests ways to help manage stress:
- Become aware of the earliest signs of stress and how you respond.
- Learn and practice a relaxation technique that becomes "your" way of "de-stressing." Practice the technique as soon as you feel stress.
- Imagine yourself in a stressful situation so you can practice dealing with stress.
- Apply your stress management techniques to real-life situations.
- Stress Tied to Worse Allergy Symptoms
April 18, 2014
- More Than 1 Million Americans Caring for Injured Veterans: Report
April 01, 2014
Learn More About Sharp
Sharp HealthCare is San Diego's health care leader with seven hospitals, two medical groups and a health plan. Learn more about our San Diego hospitals, choose a Sharp-affiliated San Diego doctor or browse our comprehensive medical services.
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.