Health Tip: Better Manage Stress
Suggestions to help keep it under control
(HealthDay News) -- Learning how to control stress can help you feel better and improve your health.
The Cleveland Clinic suggests ways to help manage stress:
- Become aware of the earliest signs of stress and how you respond.
- Learn and practice a relaxation technique that becomes "your" way of "de-stressing." Practice the technique as soon as you feel stress.
- Imagine yourself in a stressful situation so you can practice dealing with stress.
- Apply your stress management techniques to real-life situations.
- Genes May Make Some More Prone to Heart Disease When Under Stress
October 01, 2014
- Stress Might Be Even More Unhealthy for the Obese
September 26, 2014
Learn More About Sharp
Sharp HealthCare is San Diego's health care leader with seven hospitals, two medical groups and a health plan. Learn more about our San Diego hospitals, choose a Sharp-affiliated San Diego doctor or browse our comprehensive medical services.
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.