Health Tip: Create the Right Environment for Sleep
Here are suggestions
(HealthDay News) -- It's important to create the right environment to help you fall asleep and stay asleep.
The National Sleep Foundation offers these guidelines:
- Keep your room quiet or use earplugs or a white noise machine.
- Keep your room at the right temperature -- not too hot and on the cooler side.
- Make sure the room is dark.
- Allow plenty of room in your bed to stretch out and get comfortable. Choose a comfortable mattress and pillow.
- Address issues that affect your sleep, such as snoring or television watching, with your partner.
- Daylight Saving Time's Arrival May Disrupt Your Sleep
March 07, 2014
- Lack of Sleep Compounds Health Problems for Obese Teens: Study
March 06, 2014
Learn More About Sharp
Sharp HealthCare is San Diego's health care leader with seven hospitals, two medical groups and a health plan. Learn more about our San Diego hospitals, choose a Sharp-affiliated San Diego doctor or browse our comprehensive medical services.
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.