Sharp's pediatric care program offers family medicine, infant rehab and neonatal intensive care.
Pediatric care is instrumental in mental, physical and emotional development of newborn babies and in the first years of a child's life. Let Sharp’s affiliated and skilled pediatricians help you care for your children and nurture their growth and health at this important time in their lives.
Why Choose Sharp for Pediatric Care?
- In partnership with Rady Children’s Hospital, Sharp Grossmont Hospital offers an inpatient pediatric surgical unit for children from infancy to 18 years of age
- Occupational and physical therapy specialists are part of a team that provides infant rehabilitation and pediatric rehabilitation to improve developmental outcomes of premature infants
- Sharp HealthCare’s NICU units' technology and innovation are combined with the human touch to give at-risk babies the best start in life
- Sharp Rees-Stealy’s Department of Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine offers after-hours pediatric care
Pediatric Care Program and Services
Sharp offers a wide range of pediatric services, including:
Pediatric Conditions We Treat
Sharp treats numerous pediatric needs, including:
- Pediatric allergies
- Pediatric dermatology (skin care)
- Pediatric heart care
- Pediatric nephrology (kidneys)
- Pediatric neurology (nervous system)
- Pediatric orthopedics (muscles, joints)
- Pediatric otorhinolaringology (ear, nose and throat)
- Pediatric pulmonology (lungs)
Locations of Pediatric Care Services in San Diego
Sharp offers a wide range of pediatric services and a network of affiliated pediatricians and family practitioners through its medical groups:
Find a San Diego Pediatrician
To find a Sharp-affiliated doctor, search for a San Diego pediatrician
or call 1-800-82-SHARP (1-800-827-4277), Monday through Friday, 8 am to 6 pm.
For More Pediatric Care Information
For more tips on how to select a pediatrician, visit Choosing a Pediatrician. To find general information on pediatrics, visit the Kids' Health News archive.