Physician Bio Photo and Video Shoots
Take your profile photo.
Patients are twice as likely to click on a Sharp.com physician profile page with a photo. So, as a free service to Sharp-affiliated physicians with active Sharp.com profiles, Sharp holds eight professional photoshoots throughout the year.
Physicians are welcome to drop in anytime during the allotted hours. Shoots take approximately 3 to 5 minutes, and clean lab coats are available.
- Tuesday, Jan. 24, 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm, Spectrum Auditorium
- Wednesday, Jan. 25, 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm, CA Center for the Arts
- Monday, Jan. 30, 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm, Bonita Golf Club
- Tuesday, Jan. 31, 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm, La Mesa Community Center
- Tuesday, April 18, 10 am - 1 pm, Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Tuesday, June 27, 8:30 am - 12:30 pm, Sharp Grossmont Hospital
Film your biography video.
Patients want to learn about you, from you. In fact, they are three times as likely to click on a Sharp.com profile page that has a personal bio video. Filming is free, takes 15 to 30 minutes and all questions are provided in advance. To schedule your bio video for one of the dates below, email
- Monday, Jan. 30, 8:30 am - 5 pm, Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Friday, Feb. 3, 8:30 am - 5 pm, Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
- Monday, March 20, 8:30 am - 5 pm, Sharp Grossmont Hospital
- Tuesday, April 18, 10 am - 5 pm, Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Thursday, May 4, 8:30 am - 5 pm, Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
- Tuesday, June 27, 8:30 am - 5 pm, Sharp Grossmont Hospital
- Monday, July 31, 8:30 am - 5 pm, Sharp Memorial Hospital
The fine print.
To be eligible for either the photo or video opportunity, physicians must be in good standing and have an active Sharp.com profile page. If you do not meet these qualifications, please contact your Medical Staff team.
For more information, please contact Erika Jimenez at firstname.lastname@example.org.