Sharp can help you find a primary care physician in San Diego that meets your needs.
Your primary care physician is your personal health advocate. Establishing a long-term relationship with your primary care doctor gives your doctor the opportunity to become familiar with your medical history, which can be invaluable during a health crisis.
Primary care physicians specialize in diagnosing and managing a wide range of health issues, including:
- General health issues
- Preventive health and wellness, such as immunizations
- Referrals to specialists
- Routine checkups or physicals
Choose a Primary Care Physician in San Diego Who’s Right for You
Choosing your primary care physician is an important health decision. Primary care physicians include:
- Family Practice: Provides general health care for the entire family at any age, from pediatrics to geriatrics
- Internal Medicine: Provides general health care for adults
- Pediatrician: Provides general and specialized care for babies, children and teens
- OBGYN: Provides general and specialized health care for women of all ages
For more information and tips on how to select your primary care physician, visit Choosing the Right Physician for You.
Find a Primary Care Physician Today
When you’re ready to select your primary care physician, search for a Sharp-affiliated physician
or call 1-800-82-SHARP (1-800-827-4277), Monday through Friday, from 8 am to 6 pm.
For additional information and tips, read: