Care Management Programs and Medical Staff Support
Sharp Rees-Stealy's care management program supports all Sharp Rees-Stealy medical staff with care management programs aimed at patient-centered care. As part of the continuum of care, care managers provide their patients with education and support customized to the individual's level of health, allowing them to self-manage their chronic medical condition, promote wellness and prevent complications.
The Sharp Rees-Stealy medical practitioner has the right to:
- Inquire and receive information on all Population Health activities, programs and services
- Be informed of the care manager's coordination, interventions and treatment plans for their patients
- Know who and how to contact the care manager responsible for the patient
- Be supported by Population Health when interacting with patients to make decisions regarding their health care
- Receive courteous and respectful treatment from the Population Health staff
- Communicate complaints to the organization
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View Sharp Rees-Stealy doctors in San Diego.
"I provide service excellence, teaming with patients and family members and continuing to improve care overall."
"I enjoy working with patients and educating them on ways we both can improve their health."
"I understand my patients' sacrifice of time and ensure experiences in my care are always positive."
"I like helping people and look forward to meeting each person who visits my office."
"Each day, I make it a point to promote quality of life in every patient I encounter."
"I value, respect and listen to my patients so they feel cared for during every step of the medical process."
"Surgery involves the physical intervention that affects a patient's physiological, psychological and emotional well-being."