Care Management Programs and Medical Staff Support
Sharp Rees-Stealy's care management program supports all Sharp Rees-Stealy medical staff with care management programs aimed at patient-centered care. As part of the continuum of care, care managers provide their patients with education and support customized to the individual's level of health, allowing them to self-manage their chronic medical condition, promote wellness and prevent complications.
The Sharp Rees-Stealy medical practitioner has the right to:
- Inquire and receive information on all Population Health activities, programs and services
- Be informed of the care manager's coordination, interventions and treatment plans for their patients
- Know who and how to contact the care manager responsible for the patient
- Be supported by Population Health when interacting with patients to make decisions regarding their health care
- Receive courteous and respectful treatment from the Population Health staff
- Communicate complaints to the organization
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View Sharp Rees-Stealy doctors in San Diego.
"I enjoy caring for people of all ages in an up-to-date, educational and compassionate manner."
"The Sharp Experience means excellent health care from a highly professional, committed team."
"I believe in the importance of mutual respect in the patient-physician relationship."
"Achieving the best possible outcomes for each of my patients is my highest concern."
"The Sharp Experience represents quality patient care delivered with compassion and respect."
"I treat patients as I would want a physician to treat my own friend or family member."
"I strive to evaluate the global health of children and to avoid unnecessary medicines."