Disease Management Programs and Medical Staff Support
Sharp Rees-Stealy's Disease Management program supports all Sharp Rees-Stealy medical staff with care management programs aimed at patient-centered care. As part of the continuum of care, disease managers provide their patients with education and support customized to the individual's level of health, allowing them to self-manage their chronic medical condition, promote wellness and prevent complications.
The Sharp Rees-Stealy medical practitioner has the right to:
- Inquire and receive information on all Population Health activities, programs and services
- Be informed of the care manager's coordination, interventions and treatment plans for their patients
- Know who and how to contact the care manager responsible for the patient
- Be supported by Population Health when interacting with patients to make decisions regarding their health care
- Receive courteous and respectful treatment from the Population Health staff
- Communicate complaints to the organization
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View Sharp Rees-Stealy doctors in San Diego.
"I aim to provide cutting-edge medical care in a humanistic and honest manner every day."
"My job is to be an advocate for your child's health and, as such, I want to be a trusted resource for parents."
"I believe in patient-centered care and work with both the child and parent in developing a plan for optimal health."
"The most important aspect in a physician-patient relationship is the trust and confidence that develop."