Disease Management Programs and Medical Staff Support
Sharp Rees-Stealy's Disease Management program supports all Sharp Rees-Stealy medical staff with care management programs aimed at patient-centered care. As part of the continuum of care, disease managers provide their patients with education and support customized to the individual's level of health, allowing them to self-manage their chronic medical condition, promote wellness and prevent complications.
The Sharp Rees-Stealy medical practitioner has the right to:
- Inquire and receive information on all Population Health activities, programs and services
- Be informed of the care manager's coordination, interventions and treatment plans for their patients
- Know who and how to contact the care manager responsible for the patient
- Be supported by Population Health when interacting with patients to make decisions regarding their health care
- Receive courteous and respectful treatment from the Population Health staff
- Communicate complaints to the organization
For More Information
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View Sharp Rees-stealy doctors in San Diego.
"I take the time to listen to my patients' issues and work with them to find a solution."
"It is a privilege to be in a position to offer help to people when they need it the most."
"I believe excellent health is an essential ingredient to happiness, which is life's ultimate goal."
"My goal is to provide excellent medical care with the latest treatments while making my patients feel at ease."
"The opportunity to improve the quality of lives makes this the best job in the world."