Disease Management Programs and Medical Staff Support
Sharp Rees-Stealy's Disease Management program supports all Sharp Rees-Stealy medical staff with care management programs aimed at patient-centered care. As part of the continuum of care, disease managers provide their patients with education and support customized to the individual's level of health, allowing them to self-manage their chronic medical condition, promote wellness and prevent complications.
The Sharp Rees-Stealy medical practitioner has the right to:
- Inquire and receive information on all Population Health activities, programs and services
- Be informed of the care manager's coordination, interventions and treatment plans for their patients
- Know who and how to contact the care manager responsible for the patient
- Be supported by Population Health when interacting with patients to make decisions regarding their health care
- Receive courteous and respectful treatment from the Population Health staff
- Communicate complaints to the organization
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View Sharp Rees-Stealy doctors in San Diego.
"I help my patients negotiate through diagnostic and treatment algorithms to reach their ultimate goal."
"My patients will always have my full attention and I will do my best to help them."
"The Sharp Experience means a commitment to excellence. This is what we strive to accomplish each and every day for our patients."
"In addition to thorough evaluation and treatment, I also like to emphasize patient education."
"In addition to caring for children and their families, I enjoy participating with international medical teams."
"I believe in the importance of mutual respect in the patient-physician relationship."