Disease Management Programs and Medical Staff Support
Sharp Rees-Stealy's Disease Management program supports all Sharp Rees-Stealy medical staff with care management programs aimed at patient-centered care. As part of the continuum of care, disease managers provide their patients with education and support customized to the individual's level of health, allowing them to self-manage their chronic medical condition, promote wellness and prevent complications.
The Sharp Rees-Stealy medical practitioner has the right to:
- Inquire and receive information on all Population Health activities, programs and services
- Be informed of the care manager's coordination, interventions and treatment plans for their patients
- Know who and how to contact the care manager responsible for the patient
- Be supported by Population Health when interacting with patients to make decisions regarding their health care
- Receive courteous and respectful treatment from the Population Health staff
- Communicate complaints to the organization
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View Sharp Rees-Stealy doctors in San Diego.
"I strive to do more than expected for my patients to receive the best care possible."
"It is a privilege to be in a position to offer help to people when they need it the most."
"I strive to do all I can to make your experience with my care as good as possible."
"I help my patients negotiate through diagnostic and treatment algorithms to reach their ultimate goal."
"The keys to being a good doctor are listening well and taking the time to really care about patients."