The Sharp Rees-Stealy Sorrento Mesa Urgent Care Center offers:
- Free parking
- Convenient holiday hours
- Hot coffee and tea
- Immediate access to specialty consultation if necessary
- On-site laboratory and radiology services
- On-site pharmacy open weekdays from 8:30 am to 6 pm
- Payments accepted at time of service include cash, check or credit card
- Secure patient identification process
- Walk-in service with no appointment necessary
- We accept most health insurance plans
Can I use Sharp Rees-Stealy urgent care?
Sharp Rees-Stealy contracts with Medicare and many health maintenance organizations (HMO), preferred provider organizations (PPO), exclusive provider organizations (EPO), fee-for-service, indemnity and workers' compensation plans. Call your health plan member services department to see if your plan covers urgent care services at Sharp Rees-Stealy and to learn if a referral is required.
What if I am not a Sharp Rees-Stealy member?
Urgent care patients who are not currently members of Sharp Rees-Stealy will be charged a cash/credit-card deposit. Sharp Rees-Stealy will bill your insurance company; you will be billed for any amount not covered by your insurance plan.We also accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and cash.
What if I am not sure if I need urgent care?
If you are a Sharp Rees Stealy member, you may call Sharp Nurse Connection® after-hours. A nurse will help you determine if you should visit the urgent care center.
For More Information
Please call Sharp Rees-Stealy customer service at 858-499-2600, 24 hours a day.