- Certified rehabilitation nursing evaluation and referral
- Fertility evaluation
- Initial assessment and counseling
- Ongoing individual and couples counseling
- Outpatient sperm procurement (RPE) and high-frequency vibratory stimulation
- Physical therapy and occupational therapy assessment for child care needs, home modification and adaptive equipment
- Pregnancy, delivery and postpartum care (offered at Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women & Newborns)
- Special parenting classes with adaptive techniques
- Urology/gynecology evaluation
The Spinal Cord Injury Fertility Program is located at Sharp Rehabilitation Services at Sharp Memorial Hospital.
For More Information
To learn more about the Spinal Cord Injury Fertility Program, please call the program coordinator at 858-939-3075. To learn more about Sharp's Spinal Cord Injury Rehabilitation Program, please call a clinical evaluator at 858-939-3097 or send us an email.
To learn more about Sharp's rehabilitation services or to find a Sharp-affiliated physician who can refer you to a physical therapist, call 1-800-82-SHARP (1-800-827-4277), Monday through Friday, 8 am to 6 pm. To find general information about rehabilitation, visit Rehabilitation in Adult Health or read the Rehabilitation News archive.