Cancer Clinical Trials
Your access to cutting-edge cancer treatments.
As a leader in clinical oncology research, our Sharp Center for Research offers you the latest clinical trials that assist in discovery of new and improved treatments to help you overcome cancer. With a wide selection of open trials for almost every tumor site we give you more options for cancer care.
As a participant of a clinical trial, you are guided through the use of experimental drugs or treatments that have been recommended based on your type of cancer. Please visit the links below for additional detailed information about our clinical trials.
Enroll in an active clinical trial.
- NCT01808573 - Breast (HER-2 MBC), sponsored by Puma Biotechnology, Inc., study drug Neratinib
- NCT01805076 - Breast, sponsored by Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology, study drug MRI
- NCT02492711 - Breast, sponsored by MacroGenics, study drug Margetuximab, Trastuzumab
- NCT02643420 - Breast, sponsored by Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc., study drug SPI-2012, Pegfilgrastim
- NCT02513394 - Breast, sponsored by Alliance Foundation Trials, LLC, study drug Palbociclib
- NCT02568046 - Colorectal, sponsored by Symphogen A/S, study drug Sym004
- NCT00986661 - Liver, sponsored by Provectus Pharmaceuticals, study drug PV-10
- NCT01888198 - Renal, sponsored by Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- NCT02542293 - Non-small cell lung cancer, sponsored by Astra Zeneca, study drug MEDI 4736
- NCT02393209 - Non-small cell lung cancer, sponsored by Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc, study drug docetaxel, MLN1117
- NCT02659059 - Non-small cell lung cancer, sponsored by Bristol-Myers Squibb, study drug Nivolumab, Ipilimumab
- NCT02576574 - Non-small cell lung cancer, sponsored by EMD Serono, Inc., study drug avelumab
- NCT02252172 - Multiple myeloma, sponsored by Janssen Research & Development LLC, study drug Daratumumab
- NCT01013649 - Pancreatic, sponsored by National Cancer Institute, study drug radiation therapy
- NCT02380274 - Castration-resistant prostate cancer, sponsored by Astellas Scientific & Medical Affairs, Inc.
- NCT02257736 - Prostatic neoplasms, sponsored by Janssen Research & Development LLC, study drug JNJ56021927
- NCT02111577 - Metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer, sponsored by Sotio a.s., study drug DCVAC-PCa
- NCT01540994 - Prostatic neoplasm, sponsored by Sharp HealthCare, study drug radiation therapy
- NCT02407054 - Metastatic prostate cancer, sponsored by Eli Lilly and Company, study drug LY3023414, Enzalutamide