We're here for you and your family.
We offer a comprehensive range of support services to help patients and their families manage their cancer and treatment.
- Complementary therapies such as pet therapy, therapeutic touch, music therapy, relaxation, meditation, hypnosis, journaling, guided imagery and healing touch.
- Counseling for individuals, couples, families, groups and children.
- Patient navigator programs for breast cancer patients.
- Psychosocial assessments to help customize care for patients and their families.
- Resources, referrals and education — we can help with connections to community agencies and programs like the American Cancer Society and the Susan G. Komen Foundation and can offer educational presentations for patients and families.
- What to expect — support groups, what to expect after the loss of a loved one and services available.
- Wigs, hats and turbans program at the Barnhart Cancer Center at Sharp Chula Vista - free head coverings for patients coping with hair loss caused by chemotherapy, provided in partnership with the American Cancer Society. Call 619-502-3207 for an appointment.
- Complimentary van transportation is offered for patient appointments (all types of cancer) at the Barnhart Cancer Center at Sharp Chula Vista. To arrange transportation, please contact front desk staff at 619-502-5851.
- Support groups and classes.
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors specializing in oncology/hematology in San Diego.
"Dedication and friendliness are essential in delivering superior patient care."
"My mission is to provide compassionate and courteous care to all of my patients."
"I strive to offer excellent cancer care — either in the office, in the hospital or at home."