Heart and Vascular Care
Heart and Vascular Clinical Trials
Sharp offers numerous clinical trials related to heart. These trials are vital to finding and advancing heart treatment options and play a key role in saving the lives of more heart patients.
Research improves lives.
We are currently involved in studies covering the following:
- Coronary artery blockage angioplasty and stenting treatment
- Cardiac medications, such as blood thinners or anticoagulants and their reversal agents
- Use of technology for early detection of subclinical atrial fibrillation/atrial tachyarrhythmia and device malfunction on patients with cardiac implantable electronic devices
- Medication alternatives for the prevention of atrial fibrillation-related strokes
- Nonsurgical treatment options for aortic stenosis
Enroll in an active clinical trial.
- NCT02389946 - coronary artery disease, atherosclerosis, coronary myocardial ischemia, ischemic heart disease, acute coronary syndrome, angina pectoris; sponsored by Biotronik, Inc., study for Orsiro Sirolimus Eluting Coronary Stent System
- NCT02290028 - heart failure, sponsored by Biotronik, Inc., study drugs Sentus OTW QP L and Sentus OTW QP S
- NCT02627196 - heart failure, sponsored by CVRx, Inc., study for Barostim Neo System
- NCT01742117 - coronary artery disease, acute coronary syndrome, stenosis; sponsored by Mayo Clinic, study for genotype testing and Clopidogrel or Ticagrelor
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors specializing in heart care in San Diego.
"I am honored to serve as President of Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group where my colleagues and I strive to provide excellent care and always put the patient first."
"The Sharp Experience to me is about caring for each patient with the goal of promoting a healthy lifestyle."
"Building trust is the key to helping a patient make the correct informed decision."
"I make sure my patients are supported and informed to lead healthy, productive lives."
"The needs of each patient is always my top priority. I treat everyone with the utmost respect."
"I am dedicated to providing innovative and comprehensive lung and heart surgical treatment."
"I am dedicated to providing complete, high quality and personalized medical care for my patients."
"The best outcomes result from open communication between the physician and patient."