Work Injury Treatment
Quality care and cost control.
The Sharp Occupational Health Program offers quality medical care and case management geared to the needs of the patient, employer, insurance carrier or third-party administrator. Our role as the medical provider is to treat your employees with high-quality care, while assisting you in controlling the cost of work-related injuries.
Benefits of our work injury treatment system.
- Availability of board-certified physicians in virtually every specialty
- Dedicated Sharp Rees-Stealy occupational medicine facilities located throughout San Diego County, including Chula Vista, downtown, El Cajon, Kearny Mesa, La Mesa, Rancho Bernardo and Sorrento Mesa
- Occupational medicine coordinators at each clinic available for scheduling and questions
- Philosophy based on helping employees return to work quickly to minimize the total cost of your workers' compensation claims
- Physicians accessible for direct communication with employers and insurance carriers
- Physicians available for work-site tours to make recommendations for preventing injuries
- Specialty care
- Urgent care facilities open 8 am to10 pm daily
Sharp's Occupational Health Services Specialty Care Department is staffed with board-certified physicians who understand the reporting requirements of the workers' compensation system. Our program offers:
- Availability of timely second opinions and medical/legal evaluations
- In-house report review prior to submission to assure correct terminology for rating
- More than 25 physicians representing virtually every medical specialty
- Specialty care panel of physicians experienced in workers' compensation procedures, case management and report writing
- Streamlined system for referring patients, when appropriate, for specialty care
- System to ensure that reports are prepared and sent out in a timely manner
Specialties we offer.
- Cosmetic and reconstructive surgery
- General surgery
- Internal medicine
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors specializing in occupational medicine in San Diego.