Robotic Gynecologic Surgery at Sharp HealthCare
When medication and noninvasive procedures are unable to relieve patients' symptoms, surgery remains the accepted and most effective treatment. Robotic surgery uses state-of-the-art technology that allows the surgeon's hand movements to translate into extremely precise movements within the operative site. The magnified, three-dimensional view and small, robotic instruments enhance the surgeon's ability to perform complex procedures through small incisions. Among the many benefits of robotic surgery compared to traditional gynecologic surgery are a faster recovery and return to normal activities, less pain, less scarring and a shorter hospital stay.
Why choose Sharp for robotic gynecologic surgery?
- Physicians at Sharp use the da Vinci® Robotic Surgical System to assist in performing minimally invasive procedures; the da Vinci system is one of the most advanced of its kind
- Sharp has the most da Vinci-trained affiliated physicians in San Diego
- Surgeons across specialties are highly-trained and experienced in robotic surgery and committed to optimal outcomes
Conditions we treat with robotic gynecologic surgery.
Medical treatment with robotic gynecologic surgery.
Locations of Gynecologic Robotic Surgery Services
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center (in South County)
- Sharp Grossmont Hospital (in East County)
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women & Newborns (in central San Diego)
For More Gynecologic Robotic Surgery Information
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors in San Diego.
"I work with my patients to help them achieve the best current and future health possible."
"I believe that dignity, compassion and respect are the cornerstones of clinical quality."
"I believe in treating people with compassion and work hard to provide high-quality urologic care."
"Building trust is the key to helping a patient make the correct informed decision."
"I am passionate about education and ensure that my patients are always well informed."
"I am dedicated to treating the whole person by considering a patient's emotional and physical needs. "