Healthy Solutions® Weight Loss Program
The guidance and encouragement you've been looking for.
We know how hard it is to lose weight on your own. And we understand the discouragement of trying and failing one fad diet after another. So we've created a healthy, supportive weight-loss program that's designed for your success.
Our Healthy Solutions Program will provide you with education and support. We'll show you simple, delicious ways to eat right without going hungry, and we'll help you find physical activities you enjoy.
Our specially trained physicians and a personal health coach will be with you every step of the way and will continue to support you long after you've reached your weight-loss goals.
Our program at-a-glance.
Healthy Solutions is a long-term weight-loss program that leads to healthy, lasting lifestyle changes.
- Average weight loss for men is 2 to 4 pounds per week
- Average weight loss for women is 1 to 3 pounds per week
- Meet once per week for two hours
- Weekly education, individualized coaching and telephone follow-up
- Program uses nutritionally balanced meal replacements — Health Management Resources (HMR®) Entrees, Shakes, Cereal and Bars — as well as fruits and vegetables
- $120 for clinical evaluation and the first 10 weeks of class (does not include meal replacement costs)
Participate from the comfort of your own home.
We also offer Healthy Solutions at Home — a free, personalized and easy way to lose weight, using the same methods outlined above, but from the convenience of your own home. You will be supported by a professional health coach twice a week in both a 30-minute online class and one-on-one individualized coaching. For reservations or for more information, please call 619-590-3300.
Take your first step.
To find out more or attend a free program orientation, please call the Sharp Rees-Stealy Center for Health Management location nearest you:
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors specializing in primary care in San Diego.
"My goal is to serve the family's medical needs with an emphasis on keeping everyone healthy."
"I treat my patients as I would family and dedicate my full time and attention that I feel they deserve."