Medically Supervised Weight Loss Program
If you have a body mass index of 30 or more then the Medically Supervised Program at Sharp Weight Management and Health Education can help you safely lose weight under a doctor's supervision.
- Average weight loss for men is 3 to 5 pounds per week
- Average weight loss for women is 2 to 4 pounds per week
- Long-term program
- Meet once per week for three hours
- Program costs vary depending on insurance coverage and meal plan prescription
- Program uses nutritionally balanced meal replacements: Health Management Resources TM (HMR®) Entrees, Shakes, Cereal and Bars
- Weekly education, telephone follow-up and individualized coaching
- Weekly medical supervision
Taking the First Step
If you're tired of fad diets that just don't work and want a program that will get you long-lasting results, then let us help you take the first step. Our specially trained physicians and staff can help you successfully lose weight and maintain that weight loss in the long term. Your personal health educator can guide you along a pathway to a lasting lifestyle change and a healthier you. Plus, we will continue to support you long after you have reached your weight goal.
For More Information
To attend a free program orientation, please call the location nearest you: