Medically Supervised Weight Loss Program
The support and expertise you need to lose weight.
If you're tired of fad diets that just don't work and want a program that will give you long-lasting results, we can help you take the first step.
Our medically supervised weight management program can help you safely lose weight under a doctor's supervision. Our specially trained physicians will guide you throughout your weight-loss journey, and will continue to support you long after you have reached the healthy weight you desire.
Our program at a glance.
Our long-term, medically supervised weight-loss program leads to healthy, lasting lifestyle changes.
- Average weight loss for men is 3 to 5 pounds per week
- Average weight loss for women is 2 to 4 pounds per week
- Weekly, three-hour meetings
- Weekly education, individualized coaching and telephone follow-up
- Program uses nutritionally balanced meal replacements: Health Management Resources™ (HMR®) Entrees, Shakes, Cereal and Bars
- Program costs vary depending on insurance coverage and meal plan prescription
Take your first step.
To find out more or attend a free program orientation, please call the Sharp Rees-Stealy Center for Health Management location nearest you:
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors specializing in primary care in San Diego.
"My goal is to equip patients to make positive choices for a healthy lifestyle."
"I value, respect and listen to my patients so they feel cared for during every step of the medical process."
"I want to deliver the highest quality care in a collaborative manner with each of my patients."
"My goal is to go the extra mile for everyone and to treat each person as a unique individual."
"I care about my patients. They will be seen whenever is needed, regardless of the time of the day."
"I provide respectful care and empower my patients to live healthy, happy lives."