Medically Supervised Weight Loss Program
If you have a body mass index of 30 or more then the Medically Supervised Program at Sharp Weight Management and Health Education can help you safely lose weight under a doctor's supervision.
About our program.
- Average weight loss for men is 3 to 5 pounds per week
- Average weight loss for women is 2 to 4 pounds per week
- Long-term program
- Meet once per week for three hours
- Program costs vary depending on insurance coverage and meal plan prescription
- Program uses nutritionally balanced meal replacements: Health Management Resources TM (HMR®) Entrees, Shakes, Cereal and Bars
- Weekly education, telephone follow-up and individualized coaching
- Weekly medical supervision
Taking the first step.
If you're tired of fad diets that just don't work and want a program that will get you long-lasting results, then let us help you take the first step. Our specially trained physicians and staff can help you successfully lose weight and maintain that weight loss in the long term. Your personal health educator can guide you along a pathway to a lasting lifestyle change and a healthier you. Plus, we will continue to support you long after you have reached your weight goal.
To attend a free program orientation, please call the location nearest you:
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View doctors specializing in primary care in San Diego.
"I value, respect and listen to my patients so they feel cared for during every step of the medical process."
"My mission is to provide high-quality, personal health care to each and every patient."
"The opportunity to improve the quality of lives makes this the best job in the world."
"I provide quality, personalized care focused on the best outcomes for each of my patients."
"I listen to patients to gain important information and then we work together to manage their health. "
"The Sharp Experience means treating one another with respect, dignity and most importantly, compassion."