Sharp Community Medical Group
Consent for Treatment
Physicians are required to have patients sign a consent for any surgical or diagnostic procedures performed in their office.
The consent process includes these steps:
- Physician will discuss expected or possible risks of a procedure with the patient.
- Physician or staff will complete the appropriate consent form for the procedure.
- Patient will sign and date the consent form.
- Witness will sign and date the consent form. Note: A witness can be anyone who is not involved in the procedure.
- If the patient refuses treatment, the patient must sign the refusal to consent to treatment form.
All consents are maintained in the patient's medical record.
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View Sharp Community doctors in San Diego.
"I strive to treat each patient with care and respect, while restoring life and relieving symptoms."
"My goal is to provide high quality health care to women throughout all stages of life."
"I am dedicated to the treatment of kidney disease and health promotion in a caring and cost-effective manner."
"My mission is to provide compassionate and courteous care to all of my patients."
"I am dedicated to providing exceptional podiatric care through the latest research and technology."