Sharp Community Medical Group
Consent for Treatment
Physicians are required to have patients sign a consent for any surgical or diagnostic procedures performed in their office.
The consent process includes these steps:
- Physician will discuss expected or possible risks of a procedure with the patient.
- Physician or staff will complete the appropriate consent form for the procedure.
- Patient will sign and date the consent form.
- Witness will sign and date the consent form. Note: A witness can be anyone who is not involved in the procedure.
- If the patient refuses treatment, the patient must sign the refusal to consent to treatment form.
All consents are maintained in the patient's medical record.
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View Sharp Community doctors in San Diego.
"I aim to provide high quality medical care in a respectable, efficient and friendly manner. "
"Being available, affable and able are the rules to which I personally ascribe."
"I strive to provide the best possible quality of care in the most compassionate way possible."
"I work to provide patients with the opportunity to take an active role in their care with an individualized treatment plan."
"I am dedicated to providing innovative and comprehensive lung and heart surgical treatment."