Sharp Community Medical Group
Infection Control Policy
Initial training and continuing education for all health care workers.
It is the policy of Sharp Community Medical Group to require primary care sites to maintain an infection control policy.
Offices are required to:
- Conduct initial training and continuing education for all health care workers, including students and trainees, on the epidemiology, modes of transmission and prevention of HIV and other blood-borne infections, and the need for routine use of universal blood and body-fluid precautions recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for all patients
- Follow all OSHA guidelines as presented in Cal/OSHA Standards Manual
- Maintain OSHA Guideline Book in office
- Monitor adherence to recommended protective measures; when monitoring reveals a failure to follow recommended precautions, counseling, education and/or retraining should be provided
- Provide equipment and supplies necessary to minimize the risk of infection with HIV and other blood-borne pathogens
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View Sharp Community doctors in San Diego.
"It is my mission to provide the highest care to my patients and set the standard of orthopedic care in our community."
"I am dedicated to providing exceptional, compassionate cancer care and being an advocate for my patients."
"I practice medicine with a family approach and care for patients of all ages."
"I provide compassionate and competent care with explanations in easily understood language."
"My mission is to teach patients how better health habits can prevent many diseases."
"I aim to provide high quality medical care in a respectable, efficient and friendly manner. "