Sharp Community Medical Group
Member Services Department
Providing a resource for information, assistance and problem resolution.
The Member Services Program of Sharp Community Medical Group provides a variety of services to patients, including providing a resource for information, assistance and problem resolution.
The Sharp Community Medical Group is committed to providing the highest level of customer service to its patients. The Member Services Program of Sharp Community Medical Group is the patients' key contact for any questions, information or problem resolution that is not directly related to the patient's health status.
Member Services representatives are available to help with the following concerns:
- Confirm eligibility and benefits information
- Educate members regarding Sharp Community Medical Group
- Explain health plan benefits and coverage, including coordination of benefits
- Provide assistance to patients who wish to terminate their relationship with their physician
- Select or change a primary-care physician, and correspond with the contracted health plan regarding these activities
- Work with other key staff to resolve member concerns and issues
The Sharp Community Medical Group Member Services staff is committed to the following standards of conduct:
- Develop a strong working relationship with the staff, as well as with the health plans, providers and their staff
- Maintain member confidentiality
- Respond to each member concern in an effective, efficient and professional manner
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View Sharp Community doctors in San Diego.
"I am dedicated to providing complete, high quality and personalized medical care for my patients."
"I care for the complexities of the heart with compassion, understanding and the trained hands of experience."
"My goal is to treat every patient with respect and compassion, and provide the latest and up-to-date medical care."
"I deliver highly innovative medical technology and services to promote overall wellness."
"I aim to provide high-quality evaluations as well as excellent treatment and compassionate care."