Sharp Community Medical Group
Sharp Community Medical Group Providers
Download documents about claims and related disclosures.
The following documents meet AB 1455, the Department of Managed Health Care regulation that requires medical groups to post the notice documents related to claim settlement and dispute resolution practices.
- Billing and Claim Payment Procedures (PDF)
- Claims Settlement Practices, Dispute Resolution Mechanism and Fee Schedule Disclosures (PDF)
- Provider Dispute Resolution Request Form (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions About ICD-10
Information for non-contracted providers.
- Appeals process for non-contracted Medicare providers (PDF)
- Payment dispute process for non-contracted providers (PDF)
Download our fee schedules.
- Immunization Administration Fee Schedule (PDF)
- Medicare Fee Schedule, Classified (PDF)
- Medicare Fee Schedule, Unclassified (PDF)
- Vaccine Fee Schedule (PDF)
To learn more about the AB1455 regulation, please visit the California Department of Managed Health Care.
A message to contracted providers, vendors and facilities.
Sharp Community Medical Group practitioners make utilization management decisions based only on appropriateness of care and service and existence of coverage. Practitioners and individuals who conduct utilization review are not rewarded for denials of coverage or service care and there are no financial incentives for utilization management decision makers to encourage decisions resulting in underutilization.
Choose the best doctor in San Diego for you.
View Sharp Community doctors in San Diego.
"I want all patients to feel they are cared for and know their concerns are my concerns."
"I focus on developing a relationship based on trust and understanding to help patients."
"I enjoy the continuity of care with women from adolescence to menopause and beyond."
"I am a firm believer in a holistic, integrative approach to cancer treatment and prevention."