The average family of four spends more than $600 per month on grocery items such as food, soaps, detergents, etc. You can reduce your grocery budget by at least 50% by using coupons.
To achieve maximum savings:
- Use a coupon with a sale
- Stockpile by using multiple coupons
- Organize your coupons in less than five minutes
- Use free grocery planner at UTSmartBuys.com
- Get enough coupons for your family by purchasing at least one newspaper per family member, including babies and pets
To plan your grocery trip:
- Visit UTSmartBuys.com
- Select the store (dropdown menu on top left)
- Click Start (button on top right)
- Click Shrink
- Click Print
- Write notes in margins, amounts, total price, etc.
- Cut coupons from your storage bin from date specified on list or print from link provided on grocery planner
- Put coupons and list in shopping pocket