Get Care at Sharp
It's Safe to Get the Care You Need - old
Book a primary care visit.
In most cases, your doctor's office is your best first step for care. Call your doctor or find a new primary care physician now. In-person, video and phone visits are available.
Where should I go if I need care today?If you need immediate attention, don't delay your care. Our other care options may work for you.
For medical emergencies, call 911 immediately or go to the nearest emergency room. If you have COVID-19 symptoms, learn how to seek care.
How is Sharp keeping patients and health care workers safe?
We're taking these extra precautions to keep you and our care teams safe:
- Treating patients with COVID-19 symptoms in areas separate from other patients
- Special check-in procedures to reduce face-to-face interactions
- Health screenings at facility entrances for all patients, doctors and staff
- Free delivery and curbside pickup at Sharp Rees-Stealy pharmacies
- Regular cleaning of facilities and equipment, including high-tech disinfecting robots
Safety at Sharp HealthCare Facilities
During the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, we have put extra safety precautions in place to ensure you and our care teams remain safe.
We'll help find the doctor who's right for you.
View doctors specializing in primary care in San Diego.
"The Sharp Experience plays an integral role in my decision to work here — I believe in the delivery of high quality healthcare with the goal of maximizing patient satisfaction."
"I am committed to serving my patients. I strive to combine communication, medical knowledge and hard work to surpass patient expectations."
"My objective is to provide complete, personalized care for patients, treating them as I would any member of my family."
"I believe in providing personalized care that patients can't find anywhere else in San Diego."