This class is designed for Sharp HealthCare managers, leads and ancillary support team members, whose departments currently or will be using ANSOS One-Staff to create schedules for their staff.
The course will teach all the fundamentals of the program, including:
- Adding or removing staff from schedules
- Creating staffer patterns for individual employees
- Editing the employee attendance (staffer) records for current and past events
- Entering/editing current and future schedules by individual or department
- Identifying target vs. recommended staffing acuity numbers
- Logging long-term requests
- Printing attendance reports and calendars, current/future schedules, daily staffing rosters, staff reasons reports, team reports, weekly staffing reports and look-up listings
- Setting up core coverage guidelines for staffing
Please note that users will not be granted access to the application without attending this formal training class.
If you need to cancel your registration for this event,
please call 1-800-827-4277 Monday through Friday, 7 am to 7 pm, or log in to your account to cancel online.
Due to ongoing construction, there is limited on-site parking at the Sharp Corporate Office. Please park in the structure located to the north of Spectrum Center Boulevard on Sunroad Centrum Lane.
To park in the structure, a pass is required. You will receive a parking pass with a map in a separate email from your registration confirmation. Please print the parking pass, write in the date of your class at the top and make sure to display it on your vehicle’s windshield.
You will need the key code number located on the second page of the PDF document in order to enter the structure. Please park on levels 5, 6 or 7 only, as vehicles parking in the incorrect location or not displaying the permit will be subject to towing.
You will need to walk across the street to enter the Sharp Corporate Office, so please make sure to arrive in plenty of time to get to class on time.
Julie Hattoz-Golas is a data resource specialist for Sharp's Staffing Resource Network.
Please arrive 10 minutes early. The training room is located on the first floor of the Spectrum building.
Students are required to bring of copy of their current or future schedule to enter into ANSOS during class.