This class is designed for Sharp HealthCare managers, leads and ancillary support team members, whose departments currently or will be using ANSOS One-Staff to create schedules for their staff.
The course will teach all the fundamentals of the program, including:
- Adding or removing staff from schedules
- Creating staffer patterns for individual employees
- Editing the employee attendance (staffer) records for current and past events
- Entering/editing current and future schedules by individual or department
- Identifying target vs. recommended staffing acuity numbers
- Logging long-term requests
- Printing attendance reports and calendars, current/future schedules, daily staffing rosters, staff reasons reports, team reports, weekly staffing reports and look-up listings
- Setting up core coverage guidelines for staffing
Please note that users will not be granted access to the application without attending this formal training class.
Registration for this class is required. Walk-ins will not be accepted. If you do not receive an email confirming your enrollment, please call 1-800-82-SHARP (1-800-827-4277).
If you need to cancel your registration for this event,
please call 1-800-827-4277 Monday through Friday, 7 am to 7 pm, or log in to your account to cancel online.
Parking for the Sharp Corporate Office is available in the west lot at the front of the building. Please enter the west parking lot via Gate 2 from Tech Way off Kearny Villa Road. A parking permit is not required.
After parking, you can enter the Sharp Corporate Office through the temporary main entrance in the front of the building. Please make sure to arrive early to get to class on time.
Please note that due to ongoing construction, parking and arrival information is subject to change.
Julie Hattoz-Golas is a data resource specialist for Sharp's Staffing Resource Network.
Please arrive 10 minutes early. The training room is located on the first floor of the Spectrum building.
Students are required to bring of copy of their current or future schedule to enter into ANSOS during class.