Classes and Events
Cancer Survivors Day
Free event hosted by The Cancer Centers of Sharp HealthCare.
Need a different date?
Presented by Sharp HealthCare
Sharp HealthCare invites you to join us for Cancer Survivors Day. This event serves as a celebration for those who have experienced cancer, an inspiration for those recently diagnosed, a gathering of support for families, and an outreach to our community.
- Relaxing therapies, including massage, pet, and art therapy
- “Look Good, Feel Better” fashion and makeup tips
- Lung cancer prevention and screening resources
- Music and entertainment
- Sharp-branded items and raffle prizes
- Information on nutrition, social work, nurse navigation, holistic therapies, and supportive services available through Sharp
- Light refreshments
Please note that some activities may vary by location. Please call 1-800-82-SHARP (1-800-827-4277) with any questions.
If you need to cancel your registration for this event, please call 1-800-827-4277 Monday through Friday, 7 am to 7 pm, or log in to your account to cancel online.
Reserved patient parking is located in front of the Barnhart Cancer Center. Free visitor parking is available in lots surrounding the facility.
The Douglas & Nancy Barnhart Cancer Center at Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center