Your department cost center will be billed for the cost of this course ($245), whether you complete the training or not.
This two-day in-person course teaches a step-by-step process to enhance accountability, improve performance and ensure execution. Learn how to talk about violated expectations in a way that solves problems while improving relationships, which can lead to improved individual, team and organizational effectiveness.
The objectives for this course include:
Before the accountability conversation:
- Identify the right problem and decide if and how to deal with it
- Take charge of emotions by viewing problems through sources of influence
During the accountability conversation:
- Describe the problem in a way that sets the right tone for everything that follows
- Diagnose whether the problem is due to motivation, ability or both
- Make it motivating without having to rely on power
- Make it easy by jointly identifying and removing barriers
- Deal with interruptions and side issues without getting sidetracked
After the accountability conversation:
- Determine whether the issue is entirely resolved
- Set clear action plans and follow-up methods
You must be a lead or above to attend this class. Please make sure to provide your 8-digit cost center number during registration.
This class is also offered virtually, please go to Virtual Crucial Accountability Class for more information and to register.
If you need to cancel your registration for this event,
please call 1-800-827-4277 Monday through Friday, 7 am to 7 pm, or log in to your account to cancel online.
Please park behind the building in the garage or surface lot. From Tech Way, enter via gates 2 or 4 using your Sharp employee badge.
Please check in at the SPIEC front desk to gain access to the classroom.
This class is for leads and above only. If you attended Crucial Confrontations in the past, please consider before registering that this is the same course with only slight modifications. You must attend all sessions to complete the training.
Classes may be cancelled due to low enrollment. If a class is cancelled, you will be notified before the class and will have the opportunity to attend another date.
All instructors are VitalSmarts™ Crucial Accountability™ Certified Trainers.
Please plan to arrive at least 10 minutes before the start time of the class and give yourself ample time to find parking.
This course is provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing (Provider No. 70) for 12.0 contact hours.