Sharp Memorial Hospital invites you to a free community event to learn more about breast health and steps you can take to lower your risk of breast disease, which affects one in every eight women sometime during their lifetime.
By attending this event, you will:
- Discover what contributes to breast cancer risk and work with a genetic counselor to calculate your personal lifetime risk
- Enjoy nutritious snacks and practice exercise and relaxation techniques
- Find out about open clinical trials for breast cancer at Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Learn how adopting healthy lifestyle habits can reduce the risk and recurrence of breast cancer
- Meet breast cancer doctors at Sharp Memorial and ask your questions
- Receive mini massages and Reiki demonstrations by therapists at our Cushman Wellness Center
Registration is free, but seating is limited.
If you need to cancel your registration for this event,
please call 1-800-827-4277 Monday through Friday, 7 am to 7 pm, or log in to your account to cancel online.
Parking is available in the structure on Health Center Drive. Participants will receive a validation sticker for free parking at the event.
The exhibits will be open from 5:30 to 6:15 pm, with the program and other activities running from 6:15 to 8 pm.
The event will take place on the first floor of the Sharp Memorial Outpatient Pavilion.