Classes and Events
Passport to Health: Strategies for Managing Stress Workshop
Stress is an everyday reality, but how you deal with it can affect your overall health. Attend this one-hour presentation for City of San Diego employees to learn what stress is and how it can affect you. You will be able to identify ways to manage your stress and get strategies to not only reduce your reactions to stressful events, but also build emotional and physical reserves for the future.
The Coping With Life stress management program provides information on:
- Understanding the “stress response”
- Consequences of prolonged stress
- Identifying sources of stress
- How to respond more effectively to stress
- Specific stress management techniques
This workshop is presented by Sharp HealthCare, the official health and wellness partner of the City of San Diego.