This eight-hour class is open to high performing Sharp Rees-Stealy patient service or business service representatives who have been approved to attend by leadership.
By taking this course, you will learn the following:
- What a preceptor is and what role you will have in the training process of new employees
- How to train new employees and how they can be successful in their role with you at Sharp Rees-Stealy
- The difference between a preceptor and an orienteer
- What your duties are as a preceptor and what resources are available to assist you
- Interpersonal skills such as providing feedback, managing conflict and utilizing different communication techniques
If you need to cancel your registration for this event,
please call 1-800-827-4277 Monday through Friday, 7 am to 7 pm, or log in to your account to cancel online.
Please note that preceptors must take this class every five years to renew their credentials.
This class will be led by a member of the Sharp Rees-Stealy Training and Education Department.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start time of the class.
Please make sure to bring your lunch and other refreshments.