There are many things to consider when planning for pregnancy: Should I change my diet? When should I start taking prenatal vitamins? How do I find the right doctors? We know you have many questions. That’s why we’re dedicated to providing you with answers and navigating you through the ways Sharp HealthCare can help you prepare for this exciting time.
Attend this free Planning for Pregnancy event where you’ll meet doctors including a Sharp-affiliated reproductive endocrinologist, OBGYN and other experts.
At this special event, you will learn more about:
- Preparing your body for pregnancy, including diet, birth control and what to avoid
- Having a baby later in life
- Choosing an OBGYN and pediatrician
- Reproductive planning
- Determining your natural fertility schedule and optimizing your ability to get pregnant
- Fertility challenges and treatments, including how common conditions — such as endometriosis and fibroids can impact pregnancy
- Support groups and classes at Sharp HealthCare
There will also be time for your questions as well.
This seminar will be led by Sharp-affiliated physicians Dr. Latisa Carson and Dr. Kristi Maas. Carson is a board-certified OBGYN, while Maas is a board-certified OBGYN specializing in reproductive endocrinology.
If you need to cancel your registration for this event,
please call 1-800-827-4277 Monday through Friday, 7 am to 7 pm, or log in to your account to cancel online.
Free parking is available in the structures at the front and back of the main hospital, as well as in the large lot behind the main hospital.