There are many things to consider when planning for pregnancy: Should I change my diet? When should I start taking prenatal vitamins? How do I find the right doctors? We know you have many questions. That’s why we’re dedicated to providing you with answers and navigating you through the ways Sharp HealthCare can help you prepare for this exciting time.
Attend this free online Planning for Pregnancy class where you’ll meet doctors including a Sharp-affiliated reproductive endocrinologist, OBGYN and other experts.
During this special webinar, you will learn more about:
- Preparing your body for pregnancy, including diet, birth control and what to avoid
- Having a baby later in life
- Choosing an OBGYN and pediatrician
- Reproductive planning
- Implications of COVID on pregnancy
- Determining your natural fertility schedule and optimizing your ability to get pregnant
- Fertility challenges and treatments, including how common conditions — such as endometriosis and fibroids can impact pregnancy
- Support groups and classes at Sharp HealthCare
There will also be time for your questions as well.
This seminar will be led by Sharp-affiliated and board-certified reproductive endocrinologist Dr. Kristi Maas.
If you need to cancel your registration for this event,
please call 1-800-827-4277 Monday through Friday, 7 am to 7 pm, or log in to your account to cancel online.
All seminars are being held virtually. You can attend via phone or on your computer, smartphone or tablet. You will be sent login instructions in a separate email from your registration confirmation.
If you did not receive the login instructions, please call us at 1-800-82-SHARP (1-800-827-4277), Monday through Friday, from 7 am to 7 pm.