This mandatory training is for employees who have patient contact and work for the Sharp Staffing Resource Network or at Sharp Grossmont hospital.
By the end of this class, participants will be able to:
- Describe the patient profile for the use of each piece of equipment reviewed
- Identify the location of supporting reference documents for the safe patient handling program
- Provide examples of clinical applications associated with each piece of equipment
- Understand the role and responsibilities of the transfer mobility coach on each unit
- Verbalize the reasons for a formal safe patient handling/mobilization program
If you need to cancel your registration for this event,
please call 1-800-827-4277 Monday through Friday, 7 am to 7 pm, or log in to your account to cancel online.
Parking is free in the Brier Patch lot.
Classes start on time, so please plan to arrive five minutes early. You will not be admitted five minutes after the start time.
Please wear scrubs to class.