This mandatory training is for employees who have patient contact and work for the Sharp Staffing Resource Network.
By the end of this class, participants will be able to:
- Describe the patient profile for the use of each piece of equipment reviewed
- Identify the location of supporting reference documents for the safe patient handling program
- Provide examples of clinical applications associated with each piece of equipment
- Understand the role and responsibilities of the transfer mobility coach on each unit
- Verbalize the reasons for a formal safe patient handling/mobilization program
- Be signed off as competent on the equipment
If you need to cancel your registration for this event,
please call 1-800-827-4277 Monday through Friday, 7 am to 7 pm, or log in to your account to cancel online.
Parking is free in the Brier Patch lot.
Please do not sign up for a class that would put you into double time.
Please wear scrubs to class.