Classes and Events
Safe Patient Handling and Mobilization Training Class for SRN Employees
Three-hour class for SRN employees who have direct patient contact.
Need a different date?
Presented by Sharp HealthCare
This mandatory training is for employees who have patient contact and work for the Sharp Staffing Resource Network.
By the end of this class, participants will be able to:
- Describe the patient profile for the use of each piece of equipment reviewed
- Identify the location of supporting reference documents for the safe patient handling program
- Provide examples of clinical applications associated with each piece of equipment
- Understand the role and responsibilities of the transfer mobility coach on each unit
- Verbalize the reasons for a formal safe patient handling/mobilization program
- Be signed off as competent on the equipment
Please note that Sharp Grossmont employees should not take this class. They should enroll for Safe Patient Mobilization Competency Checkoff for Sharp Grossmont Employees.
If you need to cancel your registration for this event, please call 1-800-827-4277 Monday through Friday, 7 am to 7 pm, or log in to your account to cancel online.
Parking is free in the Brier Patch lot.
Please do not sign up for a class that would put you into double time.
What to Bring
Please wear scrubs to class.
Brier Patch Campus